A complete Standalone 4-Channel Analog Data Logger Cum Process Indicator
Main Features of Pulse Data Logger
- This is two in one – Data Logger Cum Process Indicator.
- 4-Channel Analog Inputs (4-20mA)
- Operates with any 12VDC to 24VDC Power Supply. Commonly used in Industries.
- High Accuracy 16-Bit ADC for data conversation.
- Min Log Time Interval is 1 Sec.
- Very Accurate data log interval timing with RTC. No Time – Date loss after power loss.
- Data Logging with Date and Time Stamp on Micro SD Card in CSV file format. This can be easily open with any EXCEL program.
- In Build Green Color Back Lit LCD Display for Channel Data Display.
- Green Color Back lit LCD Display with four rows. First row for A and B Channel Data Display. Second row for C and D Channel Data Display. Third row for Date and Time Display. Fourth row for No. of data logged in current file.
- RTC Based Real Time Clock to provide accurate timing even after power failure.
- Logs data on to Micro SD Card similar to used in our cell phone. So not required costly compact flash card.
- Creates file automatically after 30000 data logs in single file with real date time format.
- Scaling of Analog Inputs, Log time Interval Setting and Date/ Time Change options available through SD Card using simple txt formatted files. So not required to move to PC for all these actions every time.
- 2 GB Micro SD Card supports up to 1 and ½ years data logging at data log time set to 1 sec. At higher interval you can log years of data on single Micro SD Card.